Complaint Management System in PHP

Recommended Tutorials for you...

You may also like...

410 Responses

1. Warren says:

very nice website all sourcecode work properly thank you so much admin

2. Maronko Moise says:

is it an API in the codes? if yes tell me where?

3. nanda says:

It said:
    Object not found!
    The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.
    If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
    Error 404

4. Angshuman Hazarika says:

How i can get the bug free source code?Is it paid?Please mail me

5. shahroz says:

How can i purchase report of CMS or how can create database properly step by step

6. belinda says:

hey please it’s me again i’m really stuck and i’m a novice in this and i will need to please be led step-by-step to know what am doing please am begging thank you

• Anuj Kumar says:

How to run Directory Management System (DMS) Project
      1. Download the zip file.
      2. Extract the file and copy the dms folder.
      3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/HTML)
      4. Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
      5. Create a database with the name dmsdb.
      6. Import dmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in the SQL file folder).
      7. Run the script http://localhost/dms(frontend).
      8. For admin panel http://localhost/dms/admin (admin panel).
      Credential for admin panel :
      username: admin
      Password: Test @123

7. belinda says:

hey sorry i’m kind of confused about which root to keep it in
    am just debuting please help

8. Charu Pareek says:

Hiii anuj i want to say that you are really doing a good job…it really helps us….thank you so much for effort ☺

9. Umair Ahmed says:

Hello Mr. Anuj,
    Just wanted to say you big thanks for your giving. My nephew got help from this application. However, she needs to know if there is any way she can show all complains in user’s dashboard ?

10. sheethal reddy says:

i unziped the file and kept in directory but i couldnt open the file .can anyone plz help????

11. Saveetha. R says:

Sir I am getting the following error when I click User login, user registration and admin.
    Not Found
    The requested URL /cms/users/ was not found on this server.
    I have downloaded the files and put inside the www directory of wamp. Created database and tables in phpymyadmin also. Please help.

12. sunny kumar says:

i check the database also but still message come this page is not found in this project
    and sir i need your contact number i want to take online classes from you i will pay for it

13. Shrawani says:

Sir
    Admin login was successful but when I tried for user login it shows invalid username or password,
    and cannot resist new user.Sir please help me.

14. Zack says:

Failed to connect to MySQL: Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: NO)
    Plz help I am using wamp server

15. jyothi says:

Hello sir, while running this project am getting an error that “Pages are not found”.

16. beny says:

can this be used by my office??

17. Dan Matogo says:

That is the error when i log in as the admin. what should i do?

18. beny says:

can not add new user from registration page, and on phpmyadmin no new user added can you fix it?

19. beny says:

cannot regist new user? they said invalid username or password
    and i check on phpmyadmin at tbl user no new user added? can you fix it?

20. sathya says:

Hi Sir,
    Am sathya i need stock management system are inventory management system projects sir i have searched so many website did not get its kindly send me if you have any different projects because my my exams is near to me sir sathyasmsm8@gmail.com

21. Fauzan says:

Sir, permission for make final project

22. utkarsh says:

hi Anuj, I forgot admin password, how shall i get a new one.

• Anuj Kumar says:

Admin password is encrpted with MD5. Put this password f925916e2754e5e03f75dd58a5733251 in db. This md5 encryption for Test@123

23. a sampath says:

please send me download link

24. Srikanth Mergu says:

Sir
    Can you send me project report .
    And where can I execute above downloaded project .
    Please explain sir

25. joel says:

Hi thanks for the professional work. I am however running the system using wamp server and am not able to create new users