Online Shopping Portal

Anuj Kumar

This is Anuj Kumar. I’m a professional web developer with 5+ years of experience. I write blogs in my free time. I love to learn new technologies and share with others. I founded PHPGurukul in September 2015. The main aim of this website to provide PHP, Jquery, MySQL, PHP Oops, and other web development tutorials.

Recommended Tutorials for you...

You may also like...

956 Responses

1. Alrafa says:

Thank you, but how do I make a checkup page

2. Meet says:

Very Helpful And Easy To Access And Learning..
    And Super projects.

3. Aasif says:

Thank you sir!!!!
    Bohat mast banaya h aapne aur sab run bhi sahi ho ra h
    lekin bana ne ka video banate aur bhi maja aata
    mein beginner hu isliye itni saari file dekh ke dar lag ra h.

4. kunal says:

Sir how to customize the css files? I am not being able add css on the project

5. Kevin says:

Hi Sir,
    When I try to login into admin panel I have blank page…
    I tried to copy/paste login you gave but same issues….
    Thanks for your help

6. Efe says:

Good day sir!
    I received blank page when I try to login to admin page please help me out.

7. nibedita says:

Failed to connect to MySQL: Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: NO)-showing error

8. Astha Tyagi says:

Sir, I forgot my updated admin panel password, I can’t open or reset my password so please help me out.

9. Astha Tyagi says:

Hi sir, I forgot my updated admin panel password,
    please help me out so that I can open my admin panel again

10. Mamata says:

one of the best site. thanks for sharing

11. Anikha says:

Hi sir ..there is an error while inserting products..what can i do?

12. Siva Sankaran says:

Hy sir I have this script but my issue is I cannot process the order in admin panel

13. Ann says:

Hello sir, I can’t login to admin page. I have add new user to admin but still the same. “Invalid username or password” can you help me sir?

14. Ann says:

Thank you for sharing such good project. May I use this project for commercial?

15. Morifolium says:

Thank you so very much for this project! Bless you.

16. alphax says:

can’t login for user

17. ftw says:

Hi how many modules are present in this project

18. anushiya says:

is there a cancel order option .. if not can help me with sir pls

19. iqra ashraf says:

Hello!! Sir why this website is not open with WordPress dashboard? please sir tell me

20. ashwin says:

Good afternoon sir … can i know how to automatically resize the image while uploading. because its compressed on index page and product detail page .

21. hello sir can you help in creating another login for admin page .. i tried inserting values.. but its not working ..

• Anuj Kumar says:

Run this query in the shopping database : INSERT INTO `admin` (`id`, `username`, `password`, `creationDate`, `updationDate`) VALUES (NULL, ‘admin2’, ‘f925916e2754e5e03f75dd58a5733251’, CURRENT_TIMESTAMP, ”);
      username is admin2 and Password is Test@123

22. Hassan Naseer says:

Hello sir,
    i downloaded your project shopping portal pro version. i am trying the admin password: Test@12345 but it is not working. Please guide me.
    Thanks.

23. ashwin says:

sir i used session_unset() for the logout page but still its not working 🙁

24. ashwin says:

hello sir i need your help.. i have created multiple login credentials for admin page and shopping page .. .. the problem is if i login into the admin page and also the shopping page .. if i log out from admin page automatically the shopping page logs me out … can you pls tell me how to overcome this issue .. i have my exams next week ..

• Anuj Kumar says:

When you click on the logout button all login session will destroy. Delete session_destroy() from logout use only session_unset().

25. Aziz Aliff says:

In the “My Cart” page, there is a Shipping and Billing Address on the left side next to Sub total. If both shipping / billing is empty, user can still proceed to checkout. How do i strengthen the validation for the addresses so that the shipping and billing address cannot be empty before checkout?

• Anuj Kumar says:

You can fill these in my account.

• Aziz Aliff says:

Yes, i already knew about the “My Account” but i want to strengthen the validation. For example, if I purposely don’t fill in the fields for Shipping / Billing Address under “My Account”, so when I want to buy a product in “My Cart” page, both addresses on the left side will be empty/incomplete, so when I click the “Proceed to Checkout” button, I want a pop up message to appear something like “Your Shipping / Billing Address is empty” then provide a link directed to the one in “My Account” for user to fill in again. Can you give me ideas on how to do this? I hope you can help me with this sir. 🙏🏻