How to Embed A PDF File
Embedding a PDF file in WordPress can be done in a few simple steps:
- Upload the PDF file to your WordPress site: Go to Media > Add New and upload the PDF file.
- Copy the URL of the uploaded PDF file.
- Create a new post or page or edit an existing one where you want to embed the PDF file.
- Click on the Add Media button and select Insert from URL.
- Paste the URL of the PDF file you copied earlier into the Insert from URL field.
- WordPress will automatically fetch the PDF file and display a preview of it.
- You can customize the display settings of the PDF file by clicking on the Edit button in the preview window. You can choose to display the PDF file as a link, embed it in the post or page, or display it in a lightbox.
- Once you have customized the display settings, click on the Insert into post button.
- Save or update your post or page, and the PDF file will be embedded in your WordPress site.
Note: It’s important to note that not all PDF files can be embedded. Some PDF files may have security settings that prevent embedding.