A table could hold duplicate rows. In such a case, to view only unique rows the distinct clause can be used. The DISTINCT clause allows removing duplicates from the result set. The DISTINCT clause can...
- How to check Email and username availability live using jquery/ajax, PHP and PDO
- jQuery Dependent DropDown List – States and Districts Using PHP-PDO
- User Management System in PHP using Stored Procedure
- Rapid and trouble-free Web Development possible now with PHP Gurukul’s PHP Projects
- PHP CRUD Operation using Stored Procedure