The client browser uses two methods to send information from the client to the webserver. These methods are GET and POST. However, before sending the information, the browser first encodes the information using the...
- How to check Email and username availability live using jquery/ajax, PHP and PDO
- jQuery Dependent DropDown List – States and Districts Using PHP-PDO
- User Management System in PHP using Stored Procedure
- Rapid and trouble-free Web Development possible now with PHP Gurukul’s PHP Projects
- PHP CRUD Operation using Stored Procedure