Controllers take care of moving the data between the model and the views and directing trafficbased on user actions. For example, when a user submits a form, the controller collects the data andshuffles it...
- How to check Email and username availability live using jquery/ajax, PHP and PDO
- jQuery Dependent DropDown List – States and Districts Using PHP-PDO
- User Management System in PHP using Stored Procedure
- Rapid and trouble-free Web Development possible now with PHP Gurukul’s PHP Projects
- PHP CRUD Operation using Stored Procedure