require_once() require_once() statement can be used to include a PHP file in another one, when you may need to include the called file more than once. If it is found that the file has already...
- How to check Email and username availability live using jquery/ajax, PHP and PDO
- jQuery Dependent DropDown List – States and Districts Using PHP-PDO
- User Management System in PHP using Stored Procedure
- Rapid and trouble-free Web Development possible now with PHP Gurukul’s PHP Projects
- PHP CRUD Operation using Stored Procedure