1. What is CodeIgniter ? Answers : CodeIgniter is open source & powerful framework used for developing web applications on PHP. It is based on MVC(Model, View, Controller) pattern. 2. What are the features...
- How to check Email and username availability live using jquery/ajax, PHP and PDO
- jQuery Dependent DropDown List – States and Districts Using PHP-PDO
- User Management System in PHP using Stored Procedure
- Rapid and trouble-free Web Development possible now with PHP Gurukul’s PHP Projects
- PHP CRUD Operation using Stored Procedure