Project Name : Movers and Packers Management System Project (MPMS)
Language Used : PHP
Database : MySQL
Web Browser : Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA
Software : XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)
User: user can view the website and check out the information about movers and packers services and they can also inquiry and request for the service which he/she wants to avail.
- Admin is the superuser of the website who can manage everything on the website. Admin can log in through the login page
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like the total services, Total unread queries, Total read queries, Total new booking and Total old booking
- Services: In this section, admin can manage services (add/update).
- Pages: In this section, the admin can manage about us and contact us pages.
- Contact us Queries: In this section, admin can view and maintain the Queries.
- Booking: In this section, admin can view new and old bookings and also give a remark.
- Search: In this section, admin can search booking details with the help of name and mobile number of users.
- Reports: In this section, admin can view booking and queries in a particular period.
- Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
Some Project Screenshots
How to run the Movers and Packers Management System (MPMS)
1.ProjectDownload the zip file
2.Extract the file and copy mpms folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5.Create a database with name mpmsdb
6.Import mpmsdb.sql file (given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/mpms (frontend)
Credential for admin panel :