Project Name : Courier Management System(CMS)
Language Used : PHP
Database : MySQL
Web Browser : Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA
Software : XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone) Courier Management System In this project, we use PHP and Mysql database.
It has three module
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like total courier, Total Courier Pickup, Total Shipped, Total In-transit, Total Courier arrived at the destination, Total courier out for delivery and Total delivered courier.
- Branches: In this section, admin can manage branches(add and update).
- Staffs: In this section, admin can manage Staffs(add, update and delete).
- Courier: In this section, admin can view courier status and check the courier detail which is filling by the staff of different branches.
- Reports: In this section admin can view courier details, courier counts and sales report according to dates.
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
- Dashboard: In this section, staffs can see all detail in brief like total courier, Total Courier Pickup, Total Shipped, Total In-transit, Total Courier arrived at the destination, Total courier out for delivery and Total delivered courier.
- Add Courier: In this section, staffs fill the courier detail of parcel.
- Status: In this section, staffs can view the courier details and them have also right to change courier status according to current status.
- Search Courier: In this section, staffs can search particular courier with the help of tracking number/reference number.
Staffs can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password. User Module In this module, user can view the current delivery status of his parcel by tracking/reference number and also view the different branches of Courier Company. Note: In this project MD5 encryption method used.
Some Project Screenshots
Admin Login Page
Courier Details Page
How to run the Courier Management System Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy cms folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4. Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name cmsdb
6. Import cmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in sql file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/cms (frontend)
8. For admin panel http://localhost/cms/admin (admin panel)
Credential for admin panel :
username : admin
Password : Test @123
Credential for staff :
http://localhost/cms/admin Staff panel)
username : firstname.lastname@example.org
Password : Test @123
For user Reference / Tracking number 997614830
Project Download Link