Content from one PHP file can be included into another PHP file before it gets executed at the server. in order to perform this operation, PHP provides two functions namely include() and require(). This...
- How to check Email and username availability live using jquery/ajax, PHP and PDO
- jQuery Dependent DropDown List – States and Districts Using PHP-PDO
- User Management System in PHP using Stored Procedure
- Rapid and trouble-free Web Development possible now with PHP Gurukul’s PHP Projects
- PHP CRUD Operation using Stored Procedure