|Project Name||Online Dance Classes Registration System Project|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
The main objective of developing this project is to provide an easier way for candidates to register online for dance classes. In the Online Dance Registration Project, we use PHP and MySQL database. This project has two modules i.e. admin and user
- Admin: In this section, admin can update his/her profile, Change password, and logout.
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can briefly view total classes, total teacher, total registration, total selected registration, total rejected registration and total new registration
- Classes: In this section, admin can manage classes (Add/Update/Delete).
- Teachers: In this section, admin can manage teachers (Add/Update).
- Pages: In this section, admin can manage about us and contact us pages.
- Registration: In this section, admin can view new, accepted, rejected registration and also give a remark.
- Report: In this section, admin can view the sales details and check registration details in a particular period.
- Invoice: In this section, admin can view and manage the invoice.
- Search Registration:In this section, admin can search registration details with the help of his/her registration number.
- Search Invoice: In this section, admin can search invoice details with the help of his/her registration number.
User (not need to register himself)
- Home: Users can visit the website and check the detail of dance classes.
- Classes: In this section, the user can view detail of dance classes and registration dance classes.
- About Us: Users can see the details of the website administrator.
- Contact Us: Users can see the contact detail and contact with the website administrator.
- Team: In this section, user can view detail of the team.
Registration: In this section, user can register for dance class
Some Project Screen Shots
How to run the Online Dance Classes Registration System Using PHP and MySQL
1.Download the zip file
2.Extract the file and copy odrs folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5.Create a database with name odrsdb
6.Import odrsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/odrs
Project Download Link