Company Visitors Management System Using Django Python MySQL
Company Visitor Management System deals with the security provided at company premises from the unauthenticated or unwanted visitors.
Nowadays, in most organizations Visitor management consists of visitors scribbling their name in a paper book.
Instead, Company Visitor Management System will assist you the professionalized way in which you welcome your visitors. Company Visitors Management System software is a complete Visitor Management service to improve the efficiency, productivity, security.
|Company Visitors Management System Project in Python Django
|User Interface Design
|Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA
Company Visitors Management System Project Modules
Company Visitor Management system is a web-based technology that will revolutionize the way your company manages visitors. Visitor Management system is more important to security guards or security company. This web application provides a way to effectively control record & track company visitor traffic.
In CVMS we use Python language with Django framework and MySQL database. This is the project which keeps records of visitors who visited in the company. CVMS has one module i.e. admin
- Dashboard: In this sections, admin can briefly view how many visitors visited in a particular period.
- Visitors: In this section, admin adds new visitors by filling their information in add visitors sections and also view and manage visitor’s records. Admin also put visitors out time in the manage records section.
- Search: In this bar, admin can search a particular person by their name and phone number.
- Reports: In this section admin can generate visitor’s reports between two dates.
Admin can also update his profile, change password, and recover password.
Company Visitors Management System Project Screen Shots
Admin Login / Home Page
B/w Dates Visitor Report
How to run the Company Visitors Management System Django Python
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file, copy
CVMS folder, and paste it on the desktop
3. Open MySQL Create a database
cvmspythondb then import the SQL File available in the MySQL File Folder (For MySQL we used XAMPP server)
4. Open PyCharm and click on the terminal
5. Navigate the project folder using the cd command
6. Now Navigate to the Company Visitor Management System folder
7. Run the Project using the following command
python manage.py runserver
Now click the URL
http://127.0.0.1:8000 and the Project will Run