Project Name : College Admission Management Syetem(CAMS) Language Used : PHP
Database : MySQL
Web Browser : Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8,OPERA Software : XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (any one)
College Admission Management System
In this project, we use PHP and Mysql database. It has two module
User Module: In this module, there are three Section
1.Dashboard: In this section, user can see the status of his application.
2.Admission Form: In this section, user can fill the form and check his / her application form is selected or rejected(which is done by admin).
3.Upload Docs: In this section, user can upload own document if his/ her selected by admin(rejected user cannot upload their document) A user can also update his/ her profile, change the password and recover the password.
Admin Module In this module, there are eight sections
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all the detail in brief.
- Reg Users: In this section, admin can view user detail and update user detail.
- Admission Application: In this section, admin can view all application. Admin can view application and documents on the basis of status(pending application, approved an application and reject application). Admin also can approve pending application.
- Search Application: In this section, admin can search application on the basis of user name, email id, and contact number.
- Course: In this section, admin can manage courses(add and update).
- Notice: In this section, admin can manage notice(add and update) and anybody see this notice on the website.
- Notification: In this section, admin gets the notification if any user apply for admission.
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
Some Output Screen of the project
Admin Dashboard User Signup UserLogin
Note: In this project MD5 encryption method used for password encryption.
How to run the College Admission management System Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy cams folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4. Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name camsdb
6. Import camsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in sql file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/cams (frontend)
8. For admin panel http://localhost/cams/admin (admin panel)
Credential for admin panel :
username : admin
Password : Test @123
Credential for user panel :
username : firstname.lastname@example.org or 2234234324
Password : Test @123