Vehicle Parking Management System using PHP and MySQL
Project Name : Vehicle Parking Management System
Language Used : PHP
Database : MySQL
Web Browser : Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA
Software : XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)
Vehicle Parking Management System using use PHP and MySQL
In VPMS we use PHP and MySQL database. This is the project which keeps records of the vehicle which is going to park in the parking area. VPMS has one module i.e. admin.
- Dashboard: In this sections, admin can briefly view the number of vehicle entries in a particular period.
- Category: In this section, admin can manage category (add/update).
- Add Vehicle: In this section, admin add vehicle which is going to park.
- Manage Vehicle: In this section, admin can manage incoming and outgoing vehicle and admin can also add parking charges and his/her remarks.
- Reports: In this section admin can generate vehicle entries reports between two dates.
- Search: In this section, admin can search a particular vehicle by parking number.
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
Some of the Project Screens
How to run the Vehicle Parking Management System Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy the vpms folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/HTML)
4. Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name vpmsdb
6. Import vpmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in sql file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/vpms (frontend)
Password: Test @123
Project Demo ——————————————