Project Name : Society Management System Project (SMS)
Language Used : PHP
Database : MySQL
Web Browser : Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA
Software : XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)
The different types of modules present in this project are
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like Total flats, Total bills, Total Allotment, Total Visitor, Unresolved Complain, In progress Complain, Resolved Complain and Total Complain.
- Flats: In this section, admin can manage flats (Add/Update).
- Allotment: In this section, admin can manage the allotment (Add/Update).
- Bills: In this section, the admin can manage bills (Add/Update).
- View Complain: In this section, the admin can view the complaint of society members and response to the complain and change the status of complaint according to complain status.
- Visitors: In this section admin, can manage visitors (Add/Update) and visitors manage incoming and outgoing details of visitors.
- Search: In this section admin, can search allotment of flats and visitors of society by flats number and by name and mobile number of visitors respectively.
- Reports: In this section admin can view how much allotment has been done in a particular period and also view how many visitor visits in a society in particular periods.
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
User (Society Member):
- Dashboard: It is a welcome page for society members.
- View Bill: In this section, user can view his/her own society charges which will be generated by admin per month.
- Visitor: In this section, user can view detail of the visitor who visited in his/her own flat.
- Complain: In this section, user can raise the complain and view the complain status which is provided by society admin
- Search: In this section, user can search visitor who visited in his/her flats
- Reports: In this section, user can view how many visitors visit a flat in particular periods.
Some Project Screenshots
How to run the Society Management System Project (SMS)
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy sms folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4. Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name smsdb
6. Import smsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/sms
Mobile No.: 9354778033
Block : A
Flat no.: 201