Paying Guest Accommodation System using PHP & MySQL
As the name specifies “PAYING GUEST ACCOMODATION SYSTEM” is a software developed for managing various activities in the PG. User need to specify their requirement the system will match the user requirement with the Details in the database and after finding the match the required details are given to the user.The system will have an Admin page from which he can add details about the rooms. This will reduce the effort required by the new students and existing students in search rooms and other useful things.
|Project Name||Paying Guest Accommodation System|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
|Last Updation||26 July 2023|
In PGAS project we use PHP and Mysql database. It has three modules.
2.PG Owner Module
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like total state, total city, total owner and total pg.
- State: In this section, admin can manage state(add/update).
- City: In this section, admin can manage city(add/update).
- Reg Owner: In this section, admin can view and edit registered owner.
- PG Details: In this section, admin can view pg detail which is listed by pg owner.
- Reg. Users: In this section admin can view the details of users and their bookings.
- Pages: In this section, admin can manage about us and contact us pages.
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
PG Owner Module
- Dashboard: In this section, owner can see all detail in brief like total listed pg, total booking, total new booking, total confirmed booking, and total canceled booking.
- List Your PG: In this section, owner can list their pg.
- Received Booking Request: In this section, admin can view new booking and he has right to confirmed the booking.
- Search: In this section, the owner can search booking request by booking number.
- Notification: In this owner can see new notification of booking.
The owner can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
In this module, there are two types of user guest user and registered user.
Guest User: In this guest, the user can see only general information like about us, pg details, search pg and contact details.
Registered users can do the following activity
1. Book the pg.
2. Update his/her own profile.
3. Change Password.
4. Registered users can also recover his/her own password.
Output Screens of the Project
PG Details Page
User Signup Page
How to run the Paying Guest Accommodation System (PGAS) Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy pgas folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4. Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name pgasdb
6. Import pgasdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7. Run the script http://localhost/pgas (frontend)
8. For owner panel http://localhost/pgas/owner/login.php (owner panel)
9. For admin panel http://localhost/pgas/admin (admin panel)
|Admin Credential||Owner Credential||User Credential|