E-commerce mean any transaction over the internet.
In online marketing, a shopping cart is a piece of e-commerce software on a web server that allows visitors to an Internet site to select items for eventual purchase, analogous to the American English term “shopping cart.” In British English, it is generally known as a shopping basket, almost exclusively shortened on websites to “basket.”
The software allows online shopping customers to accumulate a list of items for purchase, described metaphorically as “placing items in the shopping cart” or “add to cart.” Upon checkout, the software typically calculates a total for the order, including shipping and handling (i.e., postage and packing) charges and the associated taxes, as applicable.
Features of the Project
- User Registration
- User login system
- Change password
- Forgot password
- Profile management sytem.
- Shopping cart
- Order History
Features of Admin
- Product Management(Add,Update, Delete)
- Order Management System
- User Management
- Category/ Sub Category Creation and many more
Technology Used in this Project
Software Required(any one)
How to run this Project
- Download the project and unzip the file.
- Create database “shopping”.
- Import the database file( Database will be avail in the package)
- Link for the project: http://localhost/shopping
- Link for admin Panel : http://localhost/shopping/admin
For User : Username : firstname.lastname@example.org Password : Test@123
For Admin : User Name : admin Password : Test@12345