Online Catering Management System Using PHP and MySQL
|Project Name||Online Catering Management System|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
In Online Catering Management Project we use PHP and MySQL Database. This project keeps the records of catering orders and user’s detail. This project has two modules i.e. admin and user.
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can briefly view the total subscriber, total registered users, total read enquiry, total unread enquiry, total new order, total confirmed orders, total delivered orders, total cancelled order and total orders.
- Food Category: In this section, admin can manage category(Delete).
- 3. Page: In this section, admin can manage about us and contact us page.
- Orders: In this section admin can view the order details and they have also right to change order status according to current status.
- Subscriber: In this section, admin can view the email id of subscribers.
- Reg Users: In this section, admin can view the detail of registered users.
- Reports: In this section admin can view the order details and check the sales reports (month-wise/year wise) in a particular period.
- Search Order: In this section, admin can search orders with the help of the customer order number.
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
1.Home Page: In this section, user can view the home page of web application and also view which food available in catering service and order that food packages.
2.My Accounts: In this section, user can do the following activities
i). Profile: User can view and update his/her own profile.
ii). Setting: User can change his/her own password of their account.
iii). My Order: User can view the detail of his/her own orders.
iv). My Cart: User can view my cart detail.
v). Logout: The user can be logged off the system using this module.
3. Pages: In this section, user can view about us and contact us detail of website.
Some Project Screen Shots
How to run the Online Catering Management System Project Using PHP and MySQL
1.Download the zip file
2.Extract the file and copy ocms folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5.Create a database with name ocmsdb
6.Import ocmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/ocms
Or You can register yourself as a user.