Online Magazine Management System using PHP and MySQL
|Project Name||Online Magazine Management System|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
Online Magazine Management System is a PHP based web application where people can share their magazines. Every people can view and post their magazine. A large number of data can be stored without any missing of information.
“Online Magazine Management System” maintains all the data in a centralized database and people share their ideas online.
The different types of modules present in this project are
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like Total registered users, Total new magazine, Total published magazine, Total unpublished magazine, Total approved comment, Total unapproved comment
- Category: In this section, admin can manage category(Add/Update/delete).
- Pages: In this section, admin can update contact us and about us pages.
- Magazine: In this section, the admin can manage the magazine and have the right to select the magazine for publication online.
- Comments In this section, the admin can view the comment which is given by the reader to the particular magazine and has the right to decide which comment is shown.
- Reports: In this section admin can view how many magazines have been published in a particular period and also view how many comments approved by him in a particular period.
- Reg Users: In this section, admin can view detail of registered users.
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
- Dashboard: It is the welcome page for registered users.
- Magazine: In this section, the user will post and manage their magazine and waiting for administrator approval.
- Post History: In this section, the user can view the history and status of his/ her magazine.
Registered user can also update his/her profile, change the password and recover the password.
Guest users only view the magazine, download magazine and comment on the magazine. If he or she wants to publish their magazine they must first be registered.
Some of the Project Screens
Magazine Details Page
User Signup Page
How to run the Online Magazine Management System Project Using PHP and MySQL
1.Download the zip file
2.Extract the file and copy omms folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5.Create a database with name ocmdb
6.Import ocmdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/omms
or Register a new user
Project Download Link