Project Name : Beauty Parlour Management System (BPMS)
Language Used : PHP
Database : MySQL
Web Browser : Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA
Software : XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)
In this project we use PHP and Mysql database. It has two modules admin and user.
- Dashboard: In this section admin can see all detail in brief like total number of customer, Total number of appointment, Rejected Appointment, Accepted Appointment, Total Services, Today’s sales, yesterday’s sale, Last seven days sales and total sales.
- Services: In this section admin can manage services of parlor(add and update).
- Pages: In this section admin can manage about us and contact us pages.
- Appointment: In this section admin can view the detail of appointments and have right to reject and select appointment.
- Add Customer: In this section admin can mange customer(add/update).
- Customer List: In this section admin can view customer list and assign services and make invoices of services which is taken by customer.
- Reports: In this section admin can view users detail and sales in particular periods
- Invoice: In this section there is the list of total invoices which is viewed by admin
- Search Appointment: In this section admin can search appointment with the help of his/her appointment number, name and contact number.
- Search Invoice: In this section admin can search invoices with the help of his/her invoice number.
Admin can also update his profile, change password and recover password.
In BPMS user not require to signin
Home Page: User can take appointment with beauty parlor on particular date and time.
Services: User views the services which is offer by beauty parlor.
About Us: User sees the details of beauty parlor.
Contact Us: User can contact with beauty parlor.
Some Project Screenshots
How to run the Beauty Palour Management System (BPMS) Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy bpms folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4. Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name bpmsdb
6. Import bpmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/bpms (frontend)
Credential for admin panel :