Teachers Record Management System Using PHP and MySQL
Project Name : Teachers Record Management System
Language Used : PHP
Database : MySQL
Web Browser : Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA
Software : XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)
In Teachers Record Management System we use PHP and Mysql database. This is the project which keep records of Teachers. Teachers Record Management System has two module i.e admin and users.
- Dashboard: In this section admin can briefly view total number of subjects and total number of teachers.
- Subjects : In this section, admin can manage the Subjects (add/update).
- Teachers : In this section, admin can add new teachers and manage the details of old teachers.
- Search: In this section, admin can search teachers by using teacher name.
- Report: In this section, admin can view number of teachers added in particular periods.
- Profile: In this section admin can update his/her profile.
- Change Password: In this section admin can change his/her own passwords
- Logout: Through this button admin can logout.
- Forgot Password : In this section, admin can receive his/her password by using registered email id and contact number.
Admin can also recover his/her password.
Note: In this project MD5 encryption method used.
Users can search the teachers by entering the subject name.
Some Project Screenshots
Add Teachers Page
How to run the Teachers Record Management System Project (TRMS) Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy trms folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4. Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name trms
6. Import trms.sql file (given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/trms (frontend)
Credential for admin panel :