Online Marriage Registration System using PHP and MySQL
Online Marriage Registration System Inroduction
Online Marriage Registration SystemO is a web-based technology that will manage the records of the marriage and generate marriage certificate. It’s an easy for Admin to retrieve the data of marriage couple. Online Marriage Registration System is an automatic system which delivers data processing in very high speed in systematic manner.
|Project Name||Online Marriage Registration System|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
In the Online Marriage Registration System, we use PHP and MySQL Database. This project has two modules i.e. admin and user.
1. Dashboard: In this section, the admin can briefly view the total number of the new applications, total verified applications, and total rejected applications.
2. Application: In this section, admin views the application details and they have also the right to change application status according to current status.
3. Reports: In this section admin can view the application details in a particular period.
4. Search: In this section, admin can search applications with the help of the user registration number
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
1. Dashboard: In this section, user can view the welcome page of the web application.
2. Registration Form: In this section, user can fill the form of marriage registration.
3. View Marriage Application: In this section, user can take print of verified certificates of marriage.
Users can also update his profile, change their password, and recover their password.
Some of the Project Screens
How to run the Online Marriage Registration Project using PHP and MySQL
1.Download the zip file
2.Extract the file and copy omrs folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/Html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5.Create a database with name omrsdb
6.Import omrsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/omrs