Online Marriage Registration System using PHP and MySQL
|Project Name||Online Marriage Registration System|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
In the Online Marriage Registration System we use PHP and MySQL Database. This project has two modules i.e. admin and user.
1. Dashboard: In this section, admin can briefly view the total number of the new applications, total verified application and total rejected the application.
2. Application: In this section, admin views the application details and they have also the right to change application status according to current status.
3. Reports: In this section admin can view the application details in a particular period.
4. Search: In this section, admin can search application with the help of user registration number
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
1. Dashboard: In this section, user can view the welcome page of the web application.
2. Registration Form: In this section, user can fill the form of marriage registration.
3. View Marriage Application: In this section, user can take print of verified certificates of marriage.
Users can also update his profile, change the password, and recover the password.
Some of the Project Screens
How to run the Online Marriage Registration Project using PHP and MySQL
1.Download the zip file
2.Extract the file and copy omrs folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5.Create a database with name omrsdb
6.Import omrsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/omrs