Teacher Subject Allocation Management System using PHP and MySQL
“Teacher Subject Allocation Management System” is web-based application system that helps to allocate subjects to the teachers. In Teacher Subject Allocation Management System educational administrators allocate different subjects to the teacher and teacher check that allotment by their employee id and Name.
|Project Name||Teacher Subject Allocation Management System in PHP|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
In this project, we use PHP and MySQL database. It has one module i.e Admin
- Admin is the super user of the website who can manage everything on the website. Admin can log in through the login page
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like the total course, total subjects and total teachers.
- Course: In this section, admin can manage the course (add/update/delete).
- Subject: In this section, admin can manage the subject (add/update/delete).
- Teacher: In this section, admin can manage the teacher (add/update).
- Subject Allocation: In this section, the admin can allocate subjects to their teachers.
- Search: In this section, admin can search uploaded details of subject allotment
- Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
Brief of Home Page
It is home page of “Teacher Subject Allocation Management System” on this teacher can view allotment of subject by the help of their employee id.
Some of the Project Screens
How to run the Teacher Subject Allocation System Project using PHP and MySQL
1. Download the project zip file
2. Extract the file and copy
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/Html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with the name
tsasdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7. Run the script