Inventory Management System Using PHP and MySQL
|Project Name||Inventory Management System -IMS|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
In this project, we use PHP and MySQL database. This application is basically managed by the administrator and administrator has the following rights.
- Admin is the superuser of the website who can manage everything on the website. Admin can log in through the login page
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like the total brands, Total category, Total subcategory, Total products and Total sales.
- Category: In this section, admin can manage category (add/update).
- Sub Category: In this section, admin can manage subcategory (add/update).
- Brand: In this section, admin can manage brand (add/update).
- Product: In this section, admin can manage product (add/update).
- Inventory: In this section, admin can inventory of items.
- Cart: In this section, admin can view items which are added for checkout.
- Search: In this section, admin can search inventory items and those items into cart.
- Search Invoice: In this section, admin can search invoice of the orders with help of invoice number or customer mobile number.
- Reports: In this section, admin can view stock reports and sales in particular periods.
- Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
Some of the Project Screens
IMS Admin Login
How to run the Inventory Management System Project Using PHP and MySQL
1.Download the zip file
2.Extract the file and copy inventoryms folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5.Create a database with name inventorydb
6.Import inventorydb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/inventoryms
Project Download Link