Project Name : Laundry Management System(LMS)
Language Used : PHP
Database : MySQL
Web Browser : Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA
Software : XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)
Laundry Management System (LMS)
In this project, we use PHP and Mysql database. It has two module
In this module,
- User Signup – In this section user can register himself. After successful signup, he/she can signin into the system.
- Dashboard: In this section, the user can view the status of his laundry request and price of the laundry.
- Laundry Request: In this section, user can sent the laundry request by filling the laundry detail form.
- Request Status: In this section, user can check his/her laundry request status which is done by admin(means his/her request is at what step).
- A user can also update his/ her profile, change the password and recover the password.
2.Admin Module In this module,
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see laundry request of all user(means how many are a new request, accept the request, in-process request and finish request) in brief.
- Reg Users: In this section, admin can view user detail and update user detail.
- Laundry Request: In this section, admin can see the detail of the laundry request and also change the stage of the laundry request.
- Manage Laundry Price: In this section, admin can change the laundry price according to a market price
- Reports: In this section, admin can see the laundry request according to dates and admin can also count request on the basis of month and year.
- Notification: In this section, admin gets the notification if any user request for laundry.
Some Output Screen of the project
User Laundry Request From
Registered User List
Laundry Request Details
How to run the Laundry management System Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy lms folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4. Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name lmsdb
6. Import lmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/lms (frontend)
8. For admin panel http://localhost/lms/admin (admin panel)
Credential for admin panel :
Password: Test @123
Credential for user panel :
Password: Test @123
View Demo —————————————————-