Event Management System Using PHP and MySQL
The event management system is a web-based application. The objective of this application is to develop a system that effectively manages all the data related to the various events that take place in an organization. The purpose is to maintain a centralized database of all event-related information. The goal is to support various functions and processes necessary to manage the data efficiently.
|Project Name||Event Management System in PHP|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
|Last Updated||22 May 2023|
In EMS project we use PHP and MySQL database. It has two modules.
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like listed categories, Sponsors, Total Events, Total Registered Users, Total Booking, Total New Booking, Total Confirmed Booking and Total Cancelled Booking.
- Category: In this section, admin manage event category (add and update).
- Manage Sponsors: In this section, admin can add sponsors and manage sponsors details (Add/Update/Delete).
- Events: In this section, admin manage events (add and update).
- Manage Users: In this section, admin can update details of registered users and also block them.
- Manage Booking: In this section, admin can manage booking by cancel and confirm it.
- News: In this section admin manage news (add and delete).
- Website Setting: In this section, admin can update about us and another general website setting.
Admin can also update his profile, change password and recover password.
In this module there is two types of user guest user and registered user.
Guest User: In this guest user can see only general information like about us, event details,
contact details and news about events.
Registered users can do the following activity
1.Books the events.
2.Update his/her own profile.
4.Users can also cancel booking which is not confirmed.
5. Registered user can also recover his/her own password.
How to run the Event Management System (EMS) Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy ems folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4. Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name ems
6. Import ems.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/ems (frontend)
8. For admin panel
http://localhost/ems/admin (admin panel)
Credential for admin panel :
Username: admin Password: Test@123
Credential for user panel :
Username: test12345 Password: Test@123