Project Name : Car Driving School Management System (CDSMS)
Language Used : PHP
Database : MySQL
Web Browser : Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA
Software : XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)
Car Driving School Management System
In this project, we use PHP and Mysql database. It has two modules, admin and user.
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all detail in brief like the total number of users, Total number of subscribes users and the total number of enquiry received.
- Packages: In this section, admin can manage packages(add and update).
- Applied Users: In this section, admin can view the detail of the user who wants to take training and also update the history of payments.
- Subscribed Users: In this section, admin can view subscribed users.
- Enquiry: In this section, admin can read new enquiry(unread enquiry) and view read enquiry(read enquiry).
- Pages: In this section, admin can manage about us and contact us pages.
- Search: In this section, admin can search users with the help of his/her registration number.
- Reports: In this section admin can view users detail in particular periods.
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
In CDSMS user not required to sign in
Home Page: User can subscribe with the driving school, user can view driving schools services and also put enquiries.
Apply Now: User can apply for training.
Enquiry: User put any enquiries.
Packages: User views the recent packages which offer by the driving school.
About Us: User can see the detail of driving school
Contact Us: User can contact with the driving school.
Some Screens of the Project
Application Details Page
How to run Car Driving School Management System Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy cdsms folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4. Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name cdsmsdb
6. Import cdsmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in sql file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/cdsms (frontend)
8. For admin panel http://localhost/cdsms/admin (admin panel)
Credential for admin panel :
Password: Test @321