Insurance Management System using PHP and MySQL
|Project Name||Insurance Management System (IMS)|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
In this project, we used PHP and Mysql database. It has two module
User Module: In this module, there is Two Section
1.Insurance: In this section, user can apply for a policy and check his policy is approve or reject(which is done by admin).
2.Ticket: In this section, user can raise tickets against any to complain and see the status of his/her ticket User can also update his/ her profile, change the password, and recover the password.
Admin Module In this module, there are seven sections
1.Dashboard: In this section, admin can see all the detail in brief.
2.Insurance Category: In this section, admin can manage categories(add and update).
3.Insurance Subcategory: In this section, admin can manage subcategory(add and update).
4.Insurance Policy: In this section, admin can manage insurance policy(add and update policy).
5.User Detail: In this section, admin can manage all user detail.
6. Policy Holders: In this section admin can manage all insured policy. Admin can view the policy on the basis of status(pending policy, approved policy and disapproved policy). Admin also can approve the pending policy.
7.Tickets: In this section, admin can view detail of issues raised by the user and can also update remark on particular tickets.
Admin can also update his profile and change his password.
How to run Insurance Management System Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy ims folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/HTML)
4. Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name imsdb
6. Import imsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/ims (frontend)
8. For admin panel http://localhost/ims/admin (admin panel)
Credential for admin panel :
Password: Test @123
Credential for user panel :
Password: Test @123
View Demo —————————————–
Project Purchase link