Cake Bakery Management System Using PHP & MySQL
This online application enables the end-users to register online, select the cake from the e-menu card, read the E-menu card, and order the cake online. By just selecting the cake that the user wants to have. The results after selecting the cake from the E-menu card will directly appear on the screen of the bakery admin. By using this application the work of the men is reduced and we can also say that the work is nullified. The benefit of this is that if there is a rush in the bakery then there will be chances that the waiters will be unavailable and the users can directly order the cake from the chef online by using this application. The user will be given a username and a password to log in.
|Project Name||Cake Bakery Management System Using PHP & MySQL|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
- Administrator module
- Customer Module
Admin can view all the information about the user edit all details about the customer.
- Create cake category
- Manage cake categories
- Add cake item
- Manage Cake item
- Manage user order
- View Enquiry
- View Subscriber Emails
This Functionality provided:
- View product’s list
- Place orders
- Dashboard: In this section, the admin can see all detail in brief like a total order, not confirmed order, confirmed order, Total cake being prepared, Total cake pickup, Total cake delivery, Total Cancelled orders, and Total user.
- Reg Users: In this section, the admin can manage registered users (view/update).
- Cake Category: In this section, the admin can manage the cake category (Add and Update).
- Cake Menu: In this section, admin can manage the cake menu (Add and Update).
- Orders: In this section admin can view the cake order details and they have also the right to change order status according to current status.
- Search Order: In this section, admin can search particular order with the help of the order number.
- Reports: In this section admin can view order details, order counts and sales reports according to dates.
- Pages: In this section, admin can update about us and the contact us page.
- Enquiry: In this section, admin can view the enquiry which is sent by users.
- Subscriber: In this section admin view subscriber mails.
Admin can also update his profile, change password and recover password.
1.Cake Menu: In this section, users can view which cake is available in the bakery
2.My Accounts: In this section, users can his/her password, view and update his/her profile and log out from accounts.
3.My orders: In this section, users can view order history after login.
4.Cart: In this section, the user can add the cake which he/she want to order.
5.The user has also a facility to download his/her invoice and cancel orders if he/she wants to cancel.
Brief Information about the Homepage
On this page guest users (users who are not registered) can view the bakery cake menu, search for cake according to cake name and guest users can also sign up in the bakery and the registered users can sign in. User can also track their order without login.
Some of the Project Screens
How to run the Online Cake Bakery Management System Project Using PHP and MySQL
- Download the zip file
- Extract the file and copy
- Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
- Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
- Create a database with name
cbsdb.sqlfile(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
- Run the script
or you can register a new user.
Project Download Link