e-Diary Management System using PHP and MySQL
e-Diary Management Project is a web-based application using PHP and MySQL. Users can register and create, categories, and notes.
|Project Name||e-Diary Management System Project|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
In this project, we used PHP and MySQL database. It has one module i.e user
Users can register with valid details. After registration user will be able to log in with a registered email id/mobile no and password.
- Dashboard: In this section, the user can briefly view information about categories, and notes, and also view 5 latest notes.
- Category: In this section, user can mange Category(Add/Update/Delete).
- Notes: In this section, the user can add, view, and delete the note. User can also update the note history.
- Change Password: In this section, User can change their own login password.
- My Profile: In this section, the user can update their own profile.
- Search: In this section, users can search for the note by entering the title.
- Usercan also recovers their own password.
Project Output Screens
How to run the e-Diary Management System Project using PHP and MySQL
1. Download the project zip file
2. Extract the file and copy
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/Html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with the name
edmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in the SQL file folder)
7. Run the script
Username: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1221121212
or Register a New user.