Attendance Monitoring System using PHP and MySQL
Project Name : Attendance Monitoring System (AMS)
Language Used : PHP
Database : MySQL
Web Browser : Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA
Software : XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)
Attendance Monitoring System is a web application developed for daily student attendance in schools, colleges and institutes. It facilitates to access the attendance information of a particular student in a particular class and shift. The information is sorted by the operators, which will be provided by the staff for a particular class. This system will also help in evaluating attendance criteria of a student.
This project has four modules:
Dashboard: In this section, admin can view all brief information total reg students, total reg parents, total reg staff, total class listed. Two graphs are available for shift1 and shift2 attendance.
Parents: In this section, admin can manage parent data(add, update, and delete).
Staff: In this section, admin can manage staff data(add, update, and delete).
student: In this section, admin can manage student data(add, update, and delete).
class: In this section, admin can manage class info(add, update, and delete).
Reports: In this section admin can generate different type of reports.
- Staff can mark the attendance of class shift wise (shift 1, shift 2).
- Generate reports
- Manage own profile
- change Password
- Monitor the student profile
- Update own profile
- change password
- monitor own attendance
- update own profile
- change password
How to run the Attendance Monitoring System (AMS)
- Download the zip file
- Extract the file and copy ams folder
- .Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
- Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
- Create a database with name ams
- Import ams.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
- Run the script http://localhost/ams (frontend)
Credential for admin panel :
After login into admin panel create staff, parent, student account and list some classes.
Project Download Link