Employee Task Management System using PHP and MySQL
Employee Task Management System Project is a web-based technology that allows the admin to add new employees after a proper authentication admin can also add departments and assign tasks to employees. The database should store all the personal information of employees. This web application provides a way to effectively control records & track the task.
|Project Name||Employee Task Management Project PHP|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
|Last Updated||08 Feb 2023|
In this project, there are two modules i.e.
- Dashboard: In this section, the admin can see the total number of departments, total employees, total in-progress task, and total completed tasks.
- Department: In this section, admin can manage department details(Add/Update/Delete).
- Employees: In this section, the admin can manage employees(Add/Update/Delete).
- Task: In this section, admin can manage task(Add/Update/Delete).
- Task Status: In this section, the admin can view the status of the task which is assigned by him/her.
- Pages: In this section, the admin can update about us and contact us page
- Search: In this section admin, can search employees by employee id.
- Reports: In this section admin can view how many employees have been joined in a particular period
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
- Dashboard: In this section, employees can view new tasks, total in-progress tasks, and total completed tasks.
- Task: In this section, employees can view the new task and update the status of the task.
Employees can also update their profile, change their password and recover their password.
Project Output Screens
How to run the Employee Task Management Project using PHP and MySQL
1. Download the project zip file
2. Extract the file and copy
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/Html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with the name
etmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7. Run the script
Credential for Employee panel :
EMP ID: 10806121
Or Register a new Employee.