strong>Project Name : Employee Leaves Management System (ELMS)
Language Used : PHP
Database : MySQL
Web Browser : Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8,OPERA
Software : XAMPP /WAMP/ LAMP/ MAMP any one
Employee leave management system(ELMS) divided in two modules :
- Employee module
- Admin module
Admin Module details
- Admin can add/update/ delete leave type and departments
- Admin can add an employee and also update the employee info. Also can active or block an employee .
- Admin can also manage the leave application(approve and not approve).
- Every time when an employee applies for leave admin will get a notification.
- Admin can change own password after login.
- Admin can also view admin dashboard
- Employee can login with the valid email and password.
- Update his/her profile
- Applied for leave
- View the leave history
- Change his/ her password
- Password Recovery with the valid email id and empid
View Demo——————————————-View Part 1 View Part 2
1. Download and Unzip the file on your local system.
2. copy elms folder and put this file inside root directory(for xampp is htdocs,for wamp is www and for lamp is var/www/)
3. Database Configuration
Create Database elms.
Import database elms.sql(file available inside the pacakege)
Open Your browser put inside browser “http://localhost/elms/”
Login details for employee
Email id : email@example.com
Passowrd : Test@123
Empid : EMP10806121 (in case of password recovery)
For admin login click on the admin login then provide username and password
Email id : admin
Passowrd : Test@12345