Employee Leaves Management System (ELMS)
The Employee Leave Management System (ELMS) is an Intranet based application that can be accessed throughout the organization or a specified group/Dept. This system can be used to automate the workflow of leave applications and their approvals.
The project has been planned to have a view of distributed architecture, with centralized storage of the database. The application for the storage of the data has been planned. Using the constructs of MySQL Server and all the user interfaces have been designed using the PHP technologies. The database connectivity is planned using the “MySQL Connection” methodology.
|Project Name||Employee Leaves Management System -ELMS|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
|Last Updated||03 September 2023|
Employee leave management system(ELMS) divided into two modules :
- Employee module
- Admin module
Admin Module details
- Admin can add/update/ delete leave type and departments
- Admin can add an employee and also update the employee info. Also can active or block an employee.
- Admin can also manage the leave application(approve and not approve).
- Every time when an employee applies for leave admin will get a notification.
- Admin can change own password after login.
- Admin can also view admin dashboard
- The employee can log in with a valid email and password.
- Update his/her profile
- Applied for leave
- View the leave history
- Change his/ her password
- Password Recovery with the valid email id and empid
Screenshots of the project
How to run the employee Leave Management using PHP and MySQL
1. Download the project zip file
2. Extract the file and copy
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/Html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with the name
elmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7. Run the script
Credential for User panel :
Empid: 7856214 (in case of password recovery)
or Register a new user.