Art Gallery Management System using PHP and MySQL
The Art Gallery Management System has been designed to override the problem of the existing manual system. This web application is supported to eliminate and in some cases reduce the hardship faced by manual systems. The application is reduced as much as possible to avoid errors while entering the data. It also provides a message while entering invalid data. No formal knowledge is required for the user to operate this system. Overall we said that Art Gallery Management System project inPHP is user-friendly.
|Project Name||Art Gallery Management System Project in PHP|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
In Art Gallery Management Project we use PHP and MySQL Database. This project keeps records of user inquiries, art products, and art artists. Art Gallery Management System has two modules i.e. admin and user.
1. Dashboard: In this section, the admin can briefly view the total number of artists, total answer enquiry, total unanswered enquiry, Total Art Type, total art medium and total art products.
2. Art Type: In this section, admin can manage art type (add/delete/update).
3. Art Medium: In this section, admin can manage art medium(add/update/delete).
4. Art Product: In this section, admin can manage art products(add/update/delete).
5. Enquiry: In this section, admin can view and maintain the enquiry.
6. Search Enquiry: In this section admin, can search for enquiry with the help of the enquiry number.
6. Page: In this section, admin can manage the about us and contact us pages..
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
1. Home: It is a welcome page for users.
2. About: It is an about us page of website.
3. Art Type: In this section, users can view art products according to art type and send enquiries for art products.
Some of the Project Screens
Art Details Page
How to run the Art Gallery Management System (agms) Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/HTML)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with the name
agmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in the SQL file folder)
7. Run the script
Credential for Admin panel :