Park Ticketing Management System Using PHP and MySQL
|Project Name||Park Ticketing Management System|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
|Last Updated||August 2021|
In this project, there is one module i.e.
1. Dashboard: In this section, admin can see how many foreigner and Indian ticket is generating today and yesterday.
2. Manage Ticket: In this section, admin can update the price and ticket type of ticket.
3. Normal Ticket: In this section, admin can add the detail of the number of adults and the number of children and print the ticket with their total cost.
4. Foreigner Ticket: In this section, the admin can add the detail of the number of adults and the number of children and print the ticket with their total cost.
5. Search: In this section admin, can search tickets by ticket id.
6. Reports: In this section admin can view how many tickets have been generating in a particular period
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
Some Project Screenshots
How to run the Park Ticketing Management System Project (PTMS)
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy ptms folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/Html)
4. Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name ptmsdb
6. Import ptmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/ptmms