Computer Service Management System Using PHP and MySQL
|Project Name||Computer Service Management System Project|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
In this project, we use PHP and MySQL database. It has two modules
- Admin is the superuser of the website who can manage everything on the website. Admin can log in through the login page.
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can view all the detail in brief like total services, total users, and total invoices.
- Services: In this section, admin can manage services(add/update/del).
- Pages: In this section, admin can manage about us and contact us pages.
- Customer List: In this section, admin can view registered user’s details and generate invoices.
- Invoices: In this section, admin can view the customer’s invoices which are generated by him/her.
- Reports: In this section, admin can generate between dates reports of invoices.
- Search Invoices: In this section, admin can search invoice details with the help invoice number.
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
- Dashboard: It is a welcome page for users.
- Invoices: In this section, the user can view his/her own invoices which are generated by the admin.
- Search Invoices: In this section, users can search his/her own invoices details with the help invoice number.
User can also update their profile, change the password and recover the password
Some of the Project Screens
How to run the Computer Service Management Project Using PHP and MySQL
- Download the zip file
- Extract the file and copy
- Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
- Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
- Create a database with name
comsmsdb.sqlfile(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
- Run the script
Or Register a new User.
Project Download Link