News Portal Project in PHP and MySql
|Project Name||News Portal|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
|Last Updated||21 June 2021|
Newsportal project divided into two modules
- User Module
- Admin Module
Anyone can read the news and also search for particular news. The reader can leave comments on the particular news.
- Secure admin login system
- Admin dashboard
- Category – In this section admin can add/update/delete the category. Admin can also restore deleted category.
- Sub- Category – In this section admin can add/update/delete the Subcategory. Admin can also restore deleted Subcategory.
- Post – Admin can add /update / delete news posts. admin can also view deleted news post in trash post section and restore deleted posts.
- Pages – Admin can manage the contact of about us and contact us page.
- Comments – Admin can approve/ unapprove / delete reader comments.
How to run NewsPortal Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy newsportal folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xam/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4. Open phpmyadmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name newsportal
6. Import newsportal.sql file(given inside the zip package in sql file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/newsportal (frontend)
8. For admin panel http://localhost/newsportal/admin
Credential for admin panel :
username / email : admin/ email@example.com (use any one)
Password : Test@12345
View Demo —————————————————–