Online Fire Reporting System Using PHP and MySQL
Online Fire Reporting System Project is a web-based application. This application is used to report fire incidents immediately.
|Project Name||Online Fire Reporting Management System Project|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
|Last Update||19 June 2022|
The different types of modules present in this project are
Users can visit the website and report any fire incidents.
Users can also track the fire incident reporting Status.
Admin will be the user of this project who can control the whole website.
- Dashboard: In this section, the admin can briefly view information about fire incidents.
- Teams: In this section, admin can mange Teams(Add/Update/Delete).
- Fire Alerts: In this section, the admin can view new, assigned, Team on the way, Fire relief work in progress, completed requests, and all requests and also give a remark.
- Reports: In this section, the admin can view fire incidents in a particular period and also search the fire reporting/incidents.
- Website Setting: In this section, the admin changes the setting of a website like logos contents, etc.
- Admin can also manage own profile.
- Admin can also recover their own password.
Project Output Screens
Fire Reporting Page
Fire Reporting Details page
How to run the Online Fire Reporting System Project using PHP and MySQL
1. Download the project zip file
2. Extract the file and copy
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/Html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with the name
ofrsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7. Run the script