Online Birth Certificate System Using PHP and MySQL
Online Birth Certificate System maintains a good record of date of birth of people. This system helps admin to view data of date of birth of people who reside in country.
The main objective of “Online Birth Certificate System” project is to providing easier registration of date of birth and gets certificate of birth online which save lots of time.
|Project Name||Online Birth Certificate System|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
|Last Updated||07 Jan 2023|
In Online Birth Certificate System we use PHP and MySQL Database. This project has two modules i.e. admin and user.
1. Home: In this section, admin can briefly view the total number of the new applications, total verified application and total rejected the application.
2. Birth Application: In this section, admin views the application details and they have also the right to change application status according to current status.
3. Reports: In this section admin can view the application details in a particular period.
4. Search: In this section, admin can search applications with the help of the customer application
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
1. Home Page: In this section, user can view the welcome page of the web application.
2.Birth Reg Form: In this section, user can fill the form of birth certificate and see the status of his/her application.
3.Certificate: In this section, user can take print of verified certificates.
Users can also update his profile, change their passwords and recover their passwords.
How to run the online Birth Certificate System Project
1.Download the zip file
2.Extract the file and copy obcs folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5.Create a database with name obcsdb
6.Import obcsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/obcs