COVID19 Testing Management System Using PHP and MySQL
|Project Name||COVID 19 Testing Management System|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
|Last Updated||05 Nov. 2021|
In this project, we use PHP and MySQL database. It has three modules
Admin is the superuser of the website who can manage everything on the website. Admin can log in through the login page
- Dashboard: In this section, the admin can see all detail in brief like the total, assigned and the sample collected and completed tests.
- Phlebotomist: In this section, the admin can manage Phlebotomist (add, update, delete).
- Testing: In this section, the admin can manage all the tests like assign the test to Phlebotomist and update the history.
- Report: In this section, the admin can generate two types of report. One is between dates reports and another one is by search. Admin can search the report by order number, name and mobile number.
- Notification: In this section, the admin will get a notification for every new test request (notification bell).
- Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
- User can visit the application through a URL.
- Testing: This section divided into two parts. One is for new user and another one is for registered user. New user(First-time user) needs to provide personal and testing Information. A registered user only needs to provide test information, their personal information will be fetched from the database.
- Report: In this section, Users can search their test report using order number, name and registered mobile number.
- Dashboard: In this section, the User can see the in which State of how many tests are done.
Some of the Project Screens
How to run the Online COVID Testing Management System Using PHP and MySQL
- Download the zip file
- Extract the file and copy
- Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
- Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
- Create a database with name
covidtmsdb.sqlfile(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
- Run the script