Local Services Search Engine Management System Using PHP and MySQL
|Project Name||Local Services Search Engine Management System|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
|Last Updated||02 June 2021|
LSSEMS is a web-based application which helps to user to find a service provider in a local area such as maid, tuition teacher, plumber etc. In this project, there are two modules i.e. admin and user.
- Admin Setting: In this section, admin can update his/her profile, change their password, and log out.
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can briefly view the total number of categories and the total number of people.
- Service Category: In this section, admin can manage the category (Add/Update).
- Person List: In this section, admin can manage a person (Add/Update).
- Pages: In this section, admin can manage about us and contact us pages.
Admin can update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
- Home Page: Users can visit the home page and view category wise serviceman details.
- Categories: Users can view category wise serviceman details.
- About Us: The user views the details of the website.
- Contact Us: Users can contact the website administrator.
How to run the Local Services Search Engine Management System Project (LSSMES) Project
1. Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy lssems folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4. Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with name lssemsdb
6. Import lssemsdb.sql file (given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/lssems(frontend)
Credential for admin panel :
Project Demo ——————————
Local Services Search Engine Management project Report