Food Waste Management System Using PHP & MySQL
Food Waste Management System Introduction
Food Wastage Management Project in PHP is a web-based technology that manages foods. This web application provides the interface between food donors and those who require the food. In this application, food donor enters their food quantity details and addresses.
FWMS Project Requirements
|Project Name||Food Waste Management System|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
|Last Update||01 April 2022|
FWMS Project Modules
In this project, there is three-module i.e. Admin, Donor, and user.
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can view total state, total city, Total Food Donor, Total Listed Food, All Food Request, New Food requests, Rejected Food requests, and Completed Food requests.
- State: In this section, admin can manage the state (Add/Update/Del).
- City: In this section, admin can manage the city (Add/Update/Del).
- Reg Food Donor:In this section, admin can view registered food donors.
- Listed Food: In this section, admin can view the listed food by the food donor.
- Food Request:In this section, admin can view the request for food that is sent the user.
- Inquiry: In this section, admin can view and maintain the inquiry.
- Pages: In this section, admin can manage about us and contact us pages.
- Search Listed Food: In this section admin, search food request by request number.
- Reports: In this section admin can view donated food and registered food donors in a particular period
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
- Dashboard: In this section, donor can view total listed food and the total food takeaway.
- List Your Food Detail: In this section, donor can list the donated food detail.
- Request: In this section, donor can view the request which is sent by the user.
- Search: In this section, donor can search food requests by request number.
Donors can also update their profile, change their password and recover their password.
- Home: User can visit the website and check the details.
- About Us: User can see the details of the website.
- Contact Us: User can see the contact detail and contact the website administrator.
- Food Available List: User can view available donated food and send the request for food.
- Request Food: The user can also request available food.
Project Output Screens
Donor Sign up
Food Details Page
How to run the Food Waste Management Project using PHP
- Download the zip file
2. Extract the file and copy
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/Html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5. Create a database with the name
ispmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7. Run the script
Password: Test@123 or register a new donor.