Zoo Management System Using PHP and MySQL
|Project Name||Zoo Management System Project|
|Language Used||PHP5.6, PHP7.x|
|Web Browser||Mozilla, Google Chrome, IE8, OPERA|
|Software||XAMPP / Wamp / Mamp/ Lamp (anyone)|
In this project there are two module i.e.
User can only visit the website , check the zoo related information.
- Dashboard: In this section, admin can see how many foreigner and Indian ticket is generating today and yesterday.
- Animals Details: In this section, admin can manage animals details(Add/Update).
- Manage Ticket: In this section, admin can update price and ticket type of ticket.
- Indian Ticket: In this section, admin can add the detail of number of adult and number of child and print the ticket with their total cost.
- Foreigner Ticket: In this section, admin can add the detail of number of adult and number of child and print the ticket with their total cost.
- Search: In this section admin, can search ticket by ticket id.
- Reports: In this section admin can view how many ticket has been generate in particular period
Admin can also update his profile, change the password and recover the password.
Some of the Project Screens
How to run the Zoo Management System Project Using PHP and MySQL
1.Download the zip file
2.Extract the file and copy zms folder
3.Paste inside root directory(for xampp xampp/htdocs, for wamp wamp/www, for lamp var/www/html)
4.Open PHPMyAdmin (http://localhost/phpmyadmin)
5.Create a database with name zmsdb
6.Import zmsdb.sql file(given inside the zip package in SQL file folder)
7.Run the script http://localhost/zms