Hospital Management System In PHP

Recommended Tutorials for you...

You may also like...

774 Responses

1. Cet says:

the project is working fairly but the data is not getting updated to database. I can access data from database but cant update new data please help me to overcome it.

2. Hammad says:

Dear Anuj,
    Great Effort for the sake of Humanity. God bless you.
    Can you please send me the complete files at syedhammadrizvi@gmail.com. Kindly confirm if I can use it for my friend’s clinic in order to organize his clinic. His staff is misusing the money as things are not organized. I am sure this will help me out in that as he is too worried. I hope there will be no technical issue while operating the software. What if I need some assistance/help in this regard from you. please let me know.

3. Hammad says:

Dear Anuj,
    Great Effort for the sake of Humanity. God bless you.

4. priti says:

sir in doctor login page i was put correct password and id but they show invalid id and password

5. priti says:

6. yals says:

Sir? how can i download the documentation of this project?

7. yals says:

Sir? how can i download the documentation of this project?

8. Ritika says:

Sir in database all the passwords are in encrypted form. how we can see the original password.
    Sir I am not able to login patient with your login email and password given ,while admin and doctors are easily logged in. That’s why I want to know original password.

9. Ritika says:

10. Chee Wei Choy says:

Sir, why i can’t select doctor and insert fees?

11. Chee Wei Choy says:

Sir, why i can’t select doctor and insert fees?

12. Tijani Moro says:

Sir Why Can We not use it For Commercial Purpose?

13. Danish says:

Hi Anuj…I relly appreciate ur work and thank u very much sharing projects with us for free..u r doing a great job ..keep it up…can u share ur paytm no so that i can pay u for the report

14. saeed ch says:

hello,
    i want to purchase your project,kindly give detail about the whole features of this project.Beside this tell me about the whole worth which you demand for this project.kindly contact with me at my email.

15. saeed ch says:

hello,

16. nujhat says:

sir, I cannot sign in as admin with the given login details. invalid password/username is showing

17. pinuel says:

Error 404
    when i type the hospital in my browser

• Anuj kumar says:

Installation Steps(Configuration)
      1. Download and Unzip file on your local system.
      2. Put this file inside root directory
      3. Database Configuration
      Open phpmyadmin
      Create Database hms.
      Import database hms.sql
      Open Your browser put inside browser “localhost/hospital/”
      To Login as admin put inside browser “localhost/hospital”
      Login Details for admin : admin/Test@12345
      Login Details for Patient: test@gmail.com/Test@123
      Login Details for Doctor: test@demo.com/Test@123

18. imad says:

can u send me source code for page of doctor please
    the projet is not complet

19. pradayasa says:

sir send me code program medical record please 🙂

20. shailesh says:

Hi Sir,
    Good Afternoon !!!
    I have download the code and make setup in my local machine as per instruction.
    But, When i am login as doctor using doctor username and password.
    I am not ale to seen the appointment with status after patient book the appointment.
    Side bar menu not working , Pending Appointment now shows
    Can you please give your suggessions.

21. shailesh says:

Hi Sir,
    Good Afternoon !!!
    I have download the code and make setup in my local machine as per instruction.
    But, When i am login as doctor using doctor username and password.
    Side bar menu not working , Pending Appointment now shows
    Can you please give your suggessions.

22. kalyan says:

sir please send me the full database

23. Qasim Nasir says:

sir please snd the code of your project

24. Hosne Mubarak Tasmir says:

Which platform u use to design? bootstrap or other?