Complaint Management System in PHP

Recommended Tutorials for you...

You may also like...

410 Responses

1. Chris says:

How do i add new admin

2. Praki says:

I cant add user accoounts!

3. HARSHAVARDHAN MUDIAM REDDY says:

SIR I FOLLOWED THE STEPS BUT IT COMES AS the url you have requested was not found on this server

4. HARSHAVARDHAN MUDIAM REDDY says:

IT SAYS
    Create database: Documentation
    No Privileges
    when i try to create a new database

5. mahwish_ali says:

followed each and every instruction properly but again and again found same error

6. mahwish_ali says:

it’s not working (The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.) please help me

7. Sandhya Singh says:

Sir,
    How i can create separate admin for each category of complaints ,that is separate admin for category “x “complaints and separate admin for category “y” complaints

8. Mie says:

Hello Sir, thanks for this project its really help me. Can I know how to create another user for admin ? Thanks

9. PANKAJ says:

Sir,
    When i import the sql file, the following error is shown:
    #1293 – Incorrect table definition; there can be only one TIMESTAMP column with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in DEFAULT or ON UPDATE clause

10. johann says:

thank you sir for all the work you do for us, it helps us so much. I have a problem on this project, after creating an account when I want to connect it tells me invalid user name, please how can i solved that? thank you in advance sir

11. ASIT RANJAN JENA says:

Dear sir,
    I am Asit Ranjan Jena from Odisha, Cuttack and I am a student of GNIIT BUT I WANT TO BE A WEBDEVLOPER BUT NOT SUPPORT ANY ONE.. YOUR PROJECT IS VERY GOOD.. USER FRIENDLY.. SIR IN THE LAST YEAR MY PROJECT ASSIGN ONLINE EXAM MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN PHP, MYSQL. So please give me the project for submission the College.
    I hope a positive response from your side.