Tourism Management System in PHP with Source code

Anuj Kumar

This is Anuj Kumar. I’m a professional web developer with 5+ years of experience. I write blogs in my free time. I love to learn new technologies and share with others. I founded PHPGurukul in September 2015. The main aim of this website to provide PHP, Jquery, MySQL, PHP Oops, and other web development tutorials.

Recommended Tutorials for you...

You may also like...

389 Responses

1. swathi says:

can u please send me the documentation of this project

2. vaishnavi says:

i want documentation.please help me.

3. cherry says:

Amazing..you are a big help to us!Keep it up Sir!

4. suha says:

when i am opening localhost/tms its showing an error -the requeted url was not found on this server.what to do plz guide me.

5. Amin Ahmed Chowdhury says:

Sir, could you please send the project source code of Tourism management System to my email ? Thank you!
    Email : iamaac7@gmail.com

6. raj says:

Not Good Project Totly frek

7. Harshal More says:

Hello sir,
    (1) In this project i am not able to create a new account and also when i enter the login details of already registered user which is provided by you above.
    (2) How can i remove the user which i don’t want?
    (3) Admin username and password is working properly but when i click cancel or confirm options in the manage booking section, it is
    giving me the confirmation regarding cancel booking only not the confirmation part.
    (4) In manage enquiries section, the right portion of the manage enquiries section is not seen properly.
    (5) I am not able to update the remarks.
    when i click “view” in the manage issues section ,it shows me this.
    (6) When i click on $, H and Mobile symbols,it took me to the blank page and on that page some error comes.

8. ashesh says:

Sir, signup is not working ….

9. raj says:

how to change banner in tms.

• Anuj kumar says:

Make changes in css file

• chelsea says:

how sir? because I already change the .banner {
        background: url(../images/golden.jpg)no-repeat;
        background-size: cover;
        -webkit-background-size: cover;
        -o-background-size: cover;
        -ms-background-size: cover;
        -moz-background-size: cover;
        min-height: 430px;
        }
        but nothing’s happen 🙁 thank you for the response

10. Haranee Harini says:

sir why it shows like this Object not found!
    The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again.
    If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
    Error 404
    localhost
    Apache/2.4.3 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1c PHP/5.4.7

• Anuj Kumar says:

follow these instruction
      Installation Steps(Configuration)
      1. Download and Unzip file on your local system.
      2. Put tms folder inside root directory
      Database Configuration
      Open phpmyadmin
      Create Database tms
      Import database tms.sql (available inside zip package)
      Open Your browser put inside browser “http://localhost/tms”

11. Nilesh Ganage says:

Sir,
    I download Tourism Management Project.Run Successfully but when I import database then database not imported and getting an error as follows…plz help me and send the solution on
    email : nilesh.ganage@gmail.com

`RegDate` timestamp NOT NULL DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP,
    `status` int(11) NOT NULL,
    `CancelledBy` varchar(5) DEFAULT NULL,
    `UpdationDate` timestamp NULL DEFAULT NULL ON UPDATE CURRENT_TIMESTAMP
    ) ENGINE=InnoDB AUTO_INCREMENT=11 DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1;
    MySQL said: Documentation
    #1293 – Incorrect table definition; there can be only one TIMESTAMP column with CURRENT_TIMESTAMP in DEFAULT or ON UPDATE clause
    Thanks & Regards
    Nilesh Ganage

12. sai says:

sir admin username and password , it is saying invalid details

13. ashesh says:

Sir, signup is not working ….let me know the solution
    in which platform u have developed please tell me all the platform so that i can practice my self

14. Serhan Singil says:

Thanks for sharing your script freely. I need your help.
    for http://localhost/tms/admin/index.php I have “Error: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user ‘root’@’localhost’ (using password: NO)”
    but when I try to log in as a normal user I can see these links:” My Profile Change Password My Tour History Issue Tickets Welcome : anuj@gmail.com / Logout”
    I just changed db_pass on line 5 in config.php as seen below:
    define(‘DB_HOST’,’localhost’);
    define(‘DB_USER’,’root’);
    define(‘DB_PASS’,’12345′);
    define(‘DB_NAME’,’tms’);
    if my root password was wrong, I wasn’t able to log in as a normal user. But I’m able to log in and change my password etc.
    I’m using Xammp for my localhost. How can I solve the problem? Thanks four your help.
    I solved the problem, it was very simple, jus my fault. I was at the wrong directory.

15. Sid says:

User login is not working tried everything

16. EKSELANSLARI says:

Can you add delete button on “Tour Packages” and “Manage users” in Admin Panel?
    And can you fix the date glich on Tour packages, because I can pick for example “from: 2018-02-15 – to:2018-02-14”? It maybe should be fixed 😀

17. Siddhant Parashar says:

Sir where is the root directory where we have to copy the tms folder

18. Haad says:

Hi, I already downloaded the project report, but after downloaded I only the code and not the documentation report. Can you please send me on my mail please.

19. priya says:

how run this project

• Anuj kumar says:

Installation Steps(Configuration)
      1. Download and Unzip file on your local system.
      2. Put tms folder inside root directory
      Database Configuration
      Open phpmyadmin
      Create Database tms
      Import database tms.sql (available inside zip package)
      Open Your browser put inside browser “http://localhost/tms”
      Login Details for admin : admin/Test@123
      Login Details for user: anuj@gmail.com/Test@123

20. Anamika J n says:

Sir our admin module is not working.

21. Gokul Krishna says:

update issue in the admin login is not working……error is coming and not loading that file https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/2a33f6424ff4374412c4fa1e69bcc95844dab6d563d1e7fe3f14609aab87b9b4.png

22. Shibu Nair Unnipillai says:

Sir in Tourism Management System
    after the package creation the error comes
    ” Something went wrong. Please try again”
    sir what this
    give me a solution pls
    ablazetvm@gmail.com

23. Shibu Nair Unnipillai says:

Sir in Tourism Management System
    after the package creation the error comes
    ” Something went wrong. Please try again”
    sir what this
    give me a solution pls
    ablazetvm@gmail.com
    HomeUpdate Package
    Create Package
    ERROR:Something went wrong. Please try again
    pls help me sir

24. Shubha Dip says:

sir i cn loging n admin plz send me user id and passwird is f925916e2754e5e03f75dd58a5733251
    mail me at shubhalrn@gmail.com

25. Zia Sheikh says:

Sir i hope you will be fine, i purchased project report of tourism management system, i couldn’t understand in report which development strategy you used either agile or any other, please guide.
    ziasheikh8698@gmail.com

26. Kannan M says:

i cant download the project pls help

27. Gokul Krishna says:

i cant download it can u send me by mail??

28. Onush says:

Sir, Hope you are well. I’m trying to learn web development by watching youtube and other tutorial sites. I wanna get this project for practice. Is it possible to get this file for free? I’m a student & I can’t pay you for this project. If possible, please send me this project to
    onush1711@gmail.com
    I’m waiting for your reply.

29. Rizvy Rahman says:

please sir, e-mail me source code of tourism management system. this is my e-mail: rizvyr@gmail.com

30. Zia Sheikh says:

sir when i booked package there is an error occured of “something went wrong please try again”.
    Please guide, I’ll be very thankful.

31. Muhammad Saad Ullah says:

Hy Sir.I am unable to download the project.Can you help me.I have liked your facebook page still it is not showin me download button

32. nikhil says:

Sir, could you please send the project source code of Tourism management System to my email id: nikhilamblr169@gmail.com

33. Neeraj Kumar says:

Hello sir,
    Can you send me a source code for my email id sneerajkumar91@gmail.com

34. Tauqeer Ahmed says:

Error from admin when im trying to view issue its popping a error…. Localhost/tms/tms/updateissue.php?iid=9
    One more error – localhost/tms/tms/offer.html
    Please check the code and update the code and please send me a fully working project my mail – tauqeerahmed2181@gmail.com

35. Tauqeer Ahmed says:

Hi sir.. I have purchased the tourism management system project report from the link given above.. The report is satifactory but the only thing is the relational schema is not available in thr report so please provide me the relational schema diagram.. Which is very important to be included in out report
    My mail – tauqeerahmed2181@gmail.com

36. Zia Sheikh says:

Hi, how are you brother? please send me ER diagram of this(TMS) project i’ll be very thankful, God bless you.
    ziasheikh8698@gmail.com

37. Hazel says:

Sir, could you please send the project source code of Tourism management System to my email jahanara96@gmail.com? Thank you!

38. Zia Sheikh says:

hi brother, i hope you will be fine, i understand the procedure to book packages etc, but i cant understand how can i issue tickets? please guide. Thanks

39. Zia Sheikh says:

hi brother, i hope you will be fine. bro when i fill the signup form and when i click on create account button it gives msg of something went wrong try again later. please guide. check error at the bottom of screenshot https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/cc6999ff10cdca1bd850b340545cdd9121828e0b8d10b8b93c7bffef598559fa.png

40. Apoorva Shenoy says:

Sir,Please send the project source code of Tourism management System to my email
    shenoyasha29@gmail.com

41. Tauqeer Ahmed says:

Sir please send tourist management php project to my mail and i want the report for student result management php project report, i’ll pay fot report
    Tauqeerahmed2181@gmail.com

42. Rohan Cr says:

Sir..please send the ER diagram of “Tourism And Management System” .. I have already paid for the report and i got the project report..But I am not understanding the ER diagram in that report..Please mail me the ER diagram..
    rohan.channagiri@gmail.com

43. Vikas Sangwan says:

Hi Sir, Please send this project source code of Tourism Management System in PHP to my email vsangwan85@gmail.com

44. Apoorva Shenoy says:

Sir, signup is not working ….

45. Tauqeer Ahmed says:

Some of the options are not working.. Its likr object not found… Please send a fully working project anf im going to buy report also..
    And please send me d link to donwloaf student result managemnt php report
    My mail – tauqeerahmed2181@gmail.com

46. Kiran Hegde says:

this is the screen am getting when i try to crete a new user..plzz help me

47. Eisma says:

What is the user and password in admin ? thanks

48. Kiran Hegde says:

new user cannot be created..plz help me out

49. Shanmu priya says:

can you please send this project with code to shanmukodhai@gmail.com

50. Jaiminsinh Rajput says:

i need help ! in your srs document ! dfd diagram or other all diagram included or not ?…. tell me plz

51. Muhammad Suleman Soomro says:

keep it up bro

52. ashesh says:

Sir, signup is not working ….

53. ashesh says:

Sir, signup is not working ….let me know the solution

54. Anamika J n says:

Sir our admin module is not working.

55. priya says:

how run this project

• Anuj kumar says:

Installation Steps(Configuration)
      1. Download and Unzip file on your local system.
      2. Put tms folder inside root directory
      Database Configuration
      Open phpmyadmin
      Create Database tms
      Import database tms.sql (available inside zip package)
      Open Your browser put inside browser “http://localhost/tms”
      Login Details for admin : admin/Test@123
      Login Details for user: anuj@gmail.com/Test@123

56. Haad says:

57. raj says:

how to change banner in tms.

58. Siddhant Parashar says:

MySQL said: Documentation
    Thanks & Regards
    Nilesh Ganage

61. sai says:

sir admin username and password , it is saying invalid details

• Anuj kumar says:

Open Your browser put inside browser “http://localhost/tms/admin”
      Login Details for admin : admin/Test@123

62. Serhan Singil says:

Thanks for sharing your script freely. I need your help.
    I just changed db_pass on line 5 in config.php as seen below:
    define(‘DB_HOST’,’localhost’);
    define(‘DB_USER’,’root’);
    define(‘DB_PASS’,’12345′);
    define(‘DB_NAME’,’tms’);

63. EKSELANSLARI says:

Can you add delete button on “Tour Packages” and “Manage users” in Admin Panel?

64. Haranee Harini says:

sir why it shows like this Object not found!
    If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
    Error 404
    localhost
    Apache/2.4.3 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1c PHP/5.4.7

• Anuj Kumar says:

follow these instruction
      Installation Steps(Configuration)
      1. Download and Unzip file on your local system.
      2. Put tms folder inside root directory
      Database Configuration
      Open phpmyadmin
      Create Database tms
      Import database tms.sql (available inside zip package)
      Open Your browser put inside browser “http://localhost/tms”

65. Shibu Nair Unnipillai says:

Sir in Tourism Management System
    after the package creation the error comes
    ” Something went wrong. Please try again”
    sir what this
    give me a solution pls
    ablazetvm@gmail.com
    HomeUpdate Package
    Create Package
    ERROR:Something went wrong. Please try again
    pls help me sir

66. Shibu Nair Unnipillai says:

Sir in Tourism Management System
    after the package creation the error comes
    ” Something went wrong. Please try again”
    sir what this
    give me a solution pls
    ablazetvm@gmail.com

67. Gokul Krishna says:

68. Rizvy Rahman says:

69. Onush says:

onush1711@gmail.com
    I’m waiting for your reply.

70. Zia Sheikh says:

ziasheikh8698@gmail.com

71. Gokul Krishna says:

i cant download it can u send me by mail??

72. Shubha Dip says:

mail me at shubhalrn@gmail.com

73. Kannan M says:

i cant download the project pls help

74. Muhammad Saad Ullah says:

75. Zia Sheikh says:

Please guide, I’ll be very thankful.

76. Neeraj Kumar says:

Hello sir,
    Can you send me a source code for my email id sneerajkumar91@gmail.com

77. Harshal More says:

Hello sir,
    (2) How can i remove the user which i don’t want?
    (5) I am not able to update the remarks.
    when i click “view” in the manage issues section ,it shows me this.

78. Tauqeer Ahmed says:

87. Tauqeer Ahmed says:

Tauqeerahmed2181@gmail.com

88. Tauqeer Ahmed says:

And please send me d link to donwloaf student result managemnt php report
    My mail – tauqeerahmed2181@gmail.com

89. Apoorva Shenoy says:

Sir, signup is not working ….

90. Vikas Sangwan says:

91. Kiran Hegde says:

this is the screen am getting when i try to crete a new user..plzz help me

92. Kiran Hegde says:

new user cannot be created..plz help me out

93. Shanmu priya says:

can you please send this project with code to shanmukodhai@gmail.com

94. Jaiminsinh Rajput says:

plz send me system requirement….plz plz………tomorrow my submission…..

95. Jaiminsinh Rajput says:

plz send me system requirement….plz plz………tomorrow my submission…..

96. Eisma says: